Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef on this tour departing from Cairns by cruising aboard a comfortable, modern vessel with this tour to the best part of the reef – the Outer Reef. The tour soon arrives at a spacious activity platform which sites at a wonderful location on the outer reaches of the reef where visitors of all ages and swimming ability levels can enjoy a day of discovery in their own preferred way. With the tour’s own air-conditioned semi-submersible and underwater observatory, you won’t even need to get wet in order to explore the myriad fish and corals of the reef! You’ll also be able to snorkel directly from the platform amidst the colourful marine life, or simply relax on the spacious sun deck while enjoying a tasty buffer lunch and enjoying the outstanding scenery that surrounds you on all sides.
- Air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Morning tea cake selection
- 3 hours at Outer Reef Activity Platform
- Hot and Cold buffet lunch
- Snorkel equipment
- Use of buoyancy vests
- Reef education presentation
- Coral viewing semi-submersible
- Underwater observatory with guided eco reef talk
- Afternoon tea whilst at the platform
- Cheese and biscuits for the return journey
Additional optional activities are also available including scuba diving, guided snorkel tours, and even scenic helicopter flights to witness the reef from an entirely different vantage point!