One of these available Port Douglas helicopter tours will take you to the skies to experience the Great Barrier Reef’s shining blue oceans from high above, witnessing its wonders from a vantage point few others get to experience. Hover low over the reef and gaze down into its crystal clear waters to see the marine life and corals below, then choose one of various exotic landing locations including an outer reef diving experience, a solitary sand cay, an isolated and peaceful island Blue Lagoon, or over the rooftops and scenic rainforest backdrop of Port Douglas itself!
Some of the additional available features you can select include:
- Spectacular outer-reef helicopter flight
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand
- All snorkelling equipment provided
- Underwater observatory fish and coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible
- Accommodation transfers
Facilities are provided for swimmers and non-swimmers both to enjoy this stunning reef world – simply choose an option and head off on an adventure that will indulge your senses.